Although you have to identify correctly the contents of only 8 images, this contest is challenging. For example, the image directly below is an unaltered photograph of bottle caps reflected in a fogged mirror with beads of condensation running down. As with the 8 contest images, all the manipulation for this image was done before I released the shutter. It took me hours to set up the shot, but once I had the mirror steamed, I had about 3 seconds to get the shot I wanted. The image below the steamed caps is a background image I created from it. So try dissecting how I created the 8 images and for your efforts, you could earn a 32 x 17 inch giclée of my In the Beginning...After Michelangelo painting depicted at the bottom of the page.
1) One entry per person. Email only, no attachments.
2) The first person to correctly identify the contents of all 8 images will win the In the Beginning...After Michelangelo giclée.
3) If no one succeeds in correctly identifying the contents of all 8 images by the deadline, then the top three entrants will be given hints which I will publish on this page, until all eight images are correctly identified by one of the three entrants. That entrant will win the giclée.
4) The name and city of the winner and/or runners-up will be published on RayandaArts.com.
5) Deadline for entries: Still open.
6) The What Is It? images are located throughout RayandaArts.com.